Plaster of Paris
We offer pure and flawlessly white plaster of paris ( POP ). The whiteness of this plaster of paris ( POP ) stays for years together thus proving the fact that it's purity is not momentary but a long lasting one. Ours is a superior quality plaster of paris ( POP ) as its manufacturing process includes many strong scientific tests. The major test is the calcium cooking process wherein each droplet of pure calcium sulphate is boiled at a predetermined temperature and the silica is separated. The result of this procedure is that product doesn't shrink or crack after drying thus our plaster of plaster is very user friendly and doesn't create much problems for the user.
Ganpati Plaster of Paris ( POP ) is so finely ground that it is a low density powder thus it covers more area with less material. It is also available in good quantity at affordable prices. We offer light colored, high strength and extra fine plaster of paris ( POP ) which has BIS marked standards. This plaster of paris ( POP ) settles slowly thus gives enough time to the mason/worker to complete his work, another advantage is that after settling the plaster of paris ( POP ) becomes strong thus it increases it's longevity.
Shree Ganpati plaster of paris ( POP ) is produced with isothermicmicronic process and at predetermined temperature and controlled moisture. This high quality plaster of paris ( POP ) is packed in the right quantity with secured packing measures. Thus Ganpati plaster of paris ( POP ) is available in the exact required packs in the market and there is no compromise in the quality.
- 1. It is light in weight and more durable.
- 2. It has low thermal conductivity.
- 3. It is very good fire resistant and hence a very good heat insulating material.
- 4. It does not shrink while setting. Therefore, it does not develop cracks on heating or setting.
- 5. It forms a thick surface to resist normal knocks after drying.
- 6. It mixes up easily with water and is easy to spread and level.
- 7. It has good adhesion on fibrous materials.
- 8. It gives a firm surface on which the colours can settle.
- 9. It has no appreciable chemical action on paint and does not cause alkali attack.
- 10. Plaster of Paris gives a decorative interior finish. Its gypsum content provides it a lot of shine and smoothness.
- 11. It can easily be moulded into any shape.
|Appearance||White , Finely divided , Odourless , Powder|
|Flash Point||Non –Flammable|
|Bilk Density||0.52 gms/cc|
|Melting Time||163 C (Loss HO)|
|Solubility in water||0.2% Gms/100ml(Negligible)|
|SP Gravity||2.5 @ 20 C|
|Partial Size Distribution|
|Residue on 240 Mesh||2% Max|
|Water /Plaster Ratio||70:100|
|Beginning of setting time||7-12 Minute ( Knife Cut )|
|End Of Setting Time||22-30 Minute|
|Oxygen in Sulphate||37.20%|
Note :- COVERAGE DEPENDS ON WALL SURFACE AND APPLICATION OF THE PRODUCT